Book your 1 hour time slot up to 7 days in advance using your Fit Pass or pay a drop in for certain time slots.
Workout in our bright, welcoming fitness room
Our fitness centre features natural light and an open, inviting space with Paramount weight machines, cardio equipment (including elliptical machines, treadmills, an ergometer rowing machine), a Functional Fitness Trainer from Precor, free weights, Kettlebells and more.
Winter Fitness Centre schedule
Starts Sat. Jan. 7, 2023
Get your Dovercourt Fit Pass
- The Fit Pass includes the use of our Fitness Centre, as well as group fitness & spin classes, and pool access. Read more about the Dovercourt Fit Pass
- Book fitness centre spots online. Prepaid drop ins are not availble at this time (but may return in future).
Buy your Pass online:
- All clients will need to pre-book their workout session block online up to 7 days before the scheduled date.
- Session time blocks are 60 minutes in length.
- Max 4 clients will be allowed in the gym in each time block
- Clients will be given a cleaning spray bottle and towel when entering. You are responsible for cleaning the equipment you use before and after.
- Masks are optional
- Please bring your own stretching/yoga mat.
- Please be aware of physical distancing from other clients while using the fitness centre. Try not to cross paths or reach into each other’s space; wait, or walk around.
- Personal training session will be available as a private booking.
Personal Training: Train with the best
Dovercourt’s friendly and highly motivating personal trainers will teach you new techniques, keep workouts engaging and work with you in a safe and supportive environment. Please contact [email protected] for more information.
Buy your PT sessions — 1, 5, 10 or the Getting Started Package — and then contact [email protected] to book in with one of our trainers.