Our fitness centre reopens on Monday Sep 21, 2020. Numbers will be limited and you will need to prebook your timeslot. The booking widget will be available at the bottom of this page.
New COVID-19 Guidelines & Rules:
- All clients will need to pre-book their workout session block online up to 7 days before the scheduled date.
- Session time blocks are 60 minutes in length.
- Max 3 clients will be allowed in the gym in each time block.
- You will be allowed into the building 5 minutes before your booking start time.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, you cannot enter.
- Health questions must be answered before entering the building (ring the doorbell if no one is there to greet you).
- Clients should arrive wearing their fitness workout attire (there will be a designated space just inside the Fitness Centre where you will leave your gym bags, boot and coats. Please note there is no access to lockers).
- The designated washroom for the Fitness Centre are the two changerooms (male & female)
- Clients will be given a cleaning spray bottle and towel when entering. You are responsible for cleaning the equipment you use before and after.
- Masks are to be worn in all public spaces; masks can be taken off during the workout (your choice).
- Please bring your own stretching/yoga mat.
- Please be aware of physical distancing from other clients while using the fitness centre. Try not to cross paths or reach into each other’s space; wait, or walk around.
- The fitness centre will be fully cleaned twice per day by our facility staff 10
- Personal training session will be a private booking.
Fitness Centre Bookable Time Blocks
Monday September 14 – Wednesday December 23, 2020; Hours: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Monday – Friday:
8-9am; 9:30-10:30am; 11am-12pm; Closed for cleaning 12:30-1:30pm; 2:30-3:30pm; 4-5pm; 5:30-6:30pm; 7-8pm
Saturday & Sunday:
8-9am; 9:30-10:30am; 11am-12pm; Closed for cleaning 12-1pm; 1-2pm; 2:30-3:30pm
Workout in our bright, welcoming fitness room
Our fitness centre features natural light and an open, inviting space with Paramount weight machines, cardio equipment (including elliptical machines, treadmills, an ergometer rowing machine), a Functional Fitness Trainer from Precor, free weights, Kettlebells and more.
Please note: due to COVID, the following equipment is not available: stairclimbers, Body bars, Bosu, Balls.
Get your Dovercourt Fit Pass
- The new Fit Pass includes use of our Fitness Centre, as well as group fitness & spin classes, and pool access. Read more about the Dovercourt Fit Pass
Buy your Pass online:
Book a time to use the Fitness Centre
Train with the best
Dovercourt’s friendly and highly motivating personal trainers will teach you new techniques, keep workouts engaging and work with you in a safe and supportive environment. Please contact email@example.com for more information.