The Fitness Centre returns Thursday May 5, 2022. Book your 1 hour time slot up to 7 days in advance using your Fit Pass.
Workout in our bright, welcoming fitness room
Our fitness centre features natural light and an open, inviting space with Paramount weight machines, cardio equipment (including elliptical machines, treadmills, an ergometer rowing machine), a Functional Fitness Trainer from Precor, free weights, Kettlebells and more.
Schedule (beginning Thursday May 5)
Available in 1 hour time slots (to book, scroll down):
- Monday: 9-11; 12-8pm in 1 hour blocks
- Tuesday: 8-10am; 2-8pm in 1 hour blocks
- Wednesday: 8-10am; 11:30-12:30; 2–8 in 1 hour blocks
- Thursday: 8–10; 11-12; 1–7 in 1 hour blocks
- Friday: 8am – 8pm in 1 hour blocks
- Saturday: 12-3pm in 1 hour blocks
- Sunday: 8am – 3pm in 1 hour blocks
Get your Dovercourt Fit Pass
- The Fit Pass includes the use of our Fitness Centre, as well as group fitness & spin classes, and pool access. Read more about the Dovercourt Fit Pass
- Book fitness centre spots online. Prepaid drop ins are not availble at this time (but may return in future).
Buy your Pass online:
- All clients will need to pre-book their workout session block online up to 7 days before the scheduled date.
- Session time blocks are 60 minutes in length.
- Max 4 clients will be allowed in the gym in each time block.
- You will be allowed into the building 5 minutes before your booking start time.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, you cannot enter.
- Health questions must be answered before entering the building (ring the doorbell if no one is there to greet you).
- Clients should arrive wearing their fitness workout attire (there will be a designated space just inside the Fitness Centre where you will leave your gym bags, boot and coats. Please note there is no access to lockers).
- The designated washroom for the Fitness Centre are the two changerooms (male & female)
- Clients will be given a cleaning spray bottle and towel when entering. You are responsible for cleaning the equipment you use before and after.
- Masks are to be worn in all public spaces; masks can be taken off during the workout (your choice).
- Please bring your own stretching/yoga mat.
- Please be aware of physical distancing from other clients while using the fitness centre. Try not to cross paths or reach into each other’s space; wait, or walk around.
- Personal training session will be available as a private booking.
Personal Training: Train with the best
Dovercourt’s friendly and highly motivating personal trainers will teach you new techniques, keep workouts engaging and work with you in a safe and supportive environment. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Buy your PT sessions — 5, 10 or the Getting Started Package — and then contact email@example.com to book in with one of our trainers.