Oct 9/ 20: Following the new restrictions announced today, all in-person fitness classes have been suspended. Please join one of our daily online fitness classes. See details on the Dovercourt Fit Pass page
Fall 2020 programs
This fall we’re excited to welcome you back to in-person classes, including group fitness classes, aquafitness and spin classes, online classes for those who prefer to exercise at home, specialty classes and aquafitness classes.
Each room has a maximum number of spots that have been spaced for safety. Read on for more Covid-related information to keep everyone safe.
- You must pre-book your drop-in (Fit Pass) fitness classes online, up to 7 days in advance (group fitness, aquafitness & spin classes).
- To ensure proper distancing, each room has a limited number of spaces available.
- Participants must arrive and leave from their room’s doors, and in fitness attire
- A washroom is available for each program room
- Participants will answer screening questions upon arrival
- Please wear a mask before & after the class. You do not need to wear it while exercising unless you choose to.
- You will be assigned a designated space in the class.
Fit Pass for drop-classes; registered classes for Specialty & Aquafitness
For Specialty classes (Pilates, Yoga, Strength, Dance Exercise), read more here (or register below).
For Aquafitness classes, read more here
For Drop-in fitness classes (group fitness, aquafit & spin classes), see our Fit Pass page for details or purchase your pass below
Why do fitness at Dovercourt?
We’re proud of our dedicated staff and exciting programming, making us your go-to fitness hub in Ottawa.
- Flexible options mean no contract for you
- Innovative classes like TRX and Barre keep you engaged
- Dovercourt Fit Pass: classes in a group for fitness & social fun
- Fitness for all levels: gentle to advanced
- Online options for exercising in your own home
- Our staff and clients are like family. Join us!
We offer programs on land and in the water that provide many health benefits:
- Get strong with TRX and Weight classes
- Ride the most advanced bikes in Ottawa in spin classes (now part of the Dovercourt Fit pass)
- Rehab or workout with Aqua fit classes
- Gain focus and peace with Tai Chi or Barre
- Try something fun or different like Zumba or (hula) hooping.
- Register for sessional classes or enjoy the variety & flexibility of a Dovercourt Fit Pass
Commit to you…and not to a contract. We offer innovative programming with options to suit every interest and schedule, and we don’t lock you in. Our dedicated instructors and the welcoming vibe of our Centre will make you feel right at home.