The Wild,Wild Westboro Garage Sale returns on Sat. June 4, 8am, 2022
The Garage Sale, a fundraiser for the Westboro Community Association, will be held on Sat. June 4, 8am. There is no rain date.
- Spaces are $15 + tax and can be reserved through Dovercourt’s registration system.
- If you don’t have an account with us, you will need to make one, but it only takes a couple of minutes.
- There are 25 spaces/ tables. Locations will be available on a first-come/ first-served basis the morning of the event.
Families Wanted for Linguistics Study
Katie Hoferek, a linguistics student at Carleton University, is currently working on a project about how children learn language and her team is specifically interested in meeting with bilingual and monolingual English families over Zoom.
“Children learn language from those around them and we want to learn more about how this happens. We want to learn more about how bilingual and English children learn their languages. We are looking to recruit families who have children from ages 5-8. For the bilingual families, we would be looking for languages such as Arabic, Tamil, Spanish, Mandarin, Hindi, etc spoken at home.”
The study’s ethics clearance and the study poster for some additional information are provided below. For more info or to sign up, please contact Dr. Tamara Sorenson Duncan at: email@example.com.
Ferme Larkspur Farm is looking for new members to join their CSA program in 2022!
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is the best way for eaters to directly support their local family farmers. Subscribe now to receive organic vegetable baskets from June through October with a pick-up at Dovercourt.
- Weekly and bi-weekly options available.
- An average of $30.00 of certified organic vegetable per basket
- Flexibility for summer vacation
- Farmer-tested recipes every week
- Flower bouquet add-on
Pick up on Tuesdays evenings at Dovercourt!
To sign-up and for more details, visit fermelarkspurfarm.com or @fermelarkspurfarm on social media!
Larkspur Farm is a small farm in L’Ange-Gardien, QC. Alix and Doug grow certified organic vegetables and cut flowers. They are offering their food and flowers through an online store with contact-less pick-up on Tuesday evenings at Dovercourt.
Dovercourt Winter Carnival
Our Winter Carnival is usually held on the third Sunday of January.