All swim participants 12 years and older will be required to provide proof of full vaccination with ID before they will be admitted to the drop-in swim they have booked.
Looking for a fun and relaxing way to spend a couple of hours? Enjoy casual swimming with your family in our warm leisure pool. What a great family activity! We offer open, adult/ lap swims, as well as disabled swims.
Please note: you must meet our in-pool parent-to-child ratios in order to attend a recreational swim.
To avoid disappointment, please consult our swim ratio poster (pdf) for details on parent: child ratio for various ages and abilities before attending a rec swim.
NEW PROCEDURES FOR RECREATIONAL SWIMS
- Swimmers will have to pre-book their spots in all swims.
- Only those booked into a swim will be permitted in the building.
- Swimmers will enter the building using the pool deck doors (see the map) behind the skateboard ramps.
- Swimmers should arrive in their swimsuit and may leave belongings on the pool deck as lockers will not be available.
- Swimmers will have to complete a health questionnaire prior to entry.
- Change rooms and showers will be available to participants after swimming but not before.
- There is a designated washroom if needed.
- The sauna, hot tub, rope and slide will be closed.
- Swim equipment and toys will not be available but swimmers are welcome to bring their own. Lifejackets will be available to use.
- All swimmers will be required to wear a mask while they are on deck but not while they are in the pool.
- During lane swims there will be a maximum of 4 swimmers per lane. Swimmers will be required to space themselves apart at all times to allow for physical distancing.
Enter the pool through the Pool deck doors; exit the building through the parking lot doors.
Rec Swim Schedule – Sep 18 onwards
Book your rec swims below.
How to book drop-in swims in Perfect Mind
Recreational swims can be booked and prepaid online one week in advance.