Feb 16, 2021: Recreational Swims resume on Monday, March 1. Pre-book your swims up to 7 days ahead, starting Feb. 22.
Looking for a fun and relaxing way to spend a couple of hours? Enjoy casual swimming with your family in our warm leisure pool. What a great family activity! We offer open, adult/ lap swims, as well as disabled swims.
Please note: you must meet our in-pool parent-to-child ratios in order to attend a recreational swim.
To avoid disappointment, please consult our swim ratio poster (pdf) for details on parent: child ratio for various ages and abilities before attending a rec swim.
NEW PROCEDURES FOR RECREATIONAL SWIMS
- Swimmers will have to pre-book their spots in all swims.
- Only those booked into a swim will be permitted in the building.
- The week of August 31 swimmers will be entering and leaving the pool deck from the deck doors behind the skateboard ramp.
- Swimmers will have to complete a health questionnaire prior to entry.
- Change rooms will not be available; swimmers will have to arrive and leave in their swimsuits.
- There is a designated washroom if needed.
- The sauna, hot tub, rope and slide will be closed.
- Traffic measures will be implemented around the pool.
- Swim equipment and toys will not be available but swimmers are welcome to bring their own. Lifejackets will be available to use and will be disinfected between usage.
- All swimmers will be required to wear a mask while they are on deck but not while they are in the pool.
- During lane swims there will be a maximum of two swimmers per lane. Swimmers will be required to space themselves apart at all times to allow for physical distancing.
Beginning the week of September 14:
- Swimmers will enter the building using the parking lot entrance.
- Change rooms and showers will be available to swimmers post-swim but not before.
- Swimmers should continue to arrive in their swimsuit and will have a designated spot on the pool deck for their belongings as lockers will not be available.
Winter 2021 rec swim schedule
This schedule runs until the end of June.
How to book drop-in swims in Perfect Mind
Recreational swims can be booked and prepaid online one week in advance.