Drop in swims will resume Feb. 1, 2022
All swim participants 12 years and older will be required to provide proof of full vaccination with ID before they will be admitted to the drop-in swim they have booked.
Looking for a fun and relaxing way to spend a couple of hours? Enjoy casual swimming with your family in our warm leisure pool. What a great family activity! We offer open, adult/ lap swims, as well as disabled swims.
Please note: you must meet our in-pool parent-to-child ratios in order to attend a recreational swim.
To avoid disappointment, please consult our swim ratio poster (pdf) for details on parent: child ratio for various ages and abilities before attending a rec swim.
NEW PROCEDURES FOR RECREATIONAL SWIMS
- Swimmers will have to pre-book their spots in all swims.
- Only those booked into a swim will be permitted in the building.
- Starting Mon. Nov. 8, swimmers will enter the building using the downstairs doors of the Centre.
- Swimmers should arrive in their swimsuit and may leave belongings on the pool deck as lockers will not be available.
- Swimmers will have to complete a health questionnaire prior to entry.
- Change rooms and showers will be available to participants after swimming but not before.
- There is a designated washroom if needed.
- The sauna, hot tub, rope and slide will be closed.
- Swim equipment and toys will not be available but swimmers are welcome to bring their own. Lifejackets will be available to use.
- All swimmers will be required to wear a mask while they are on deck but not while they are in the pool.
- During lane swims there will be a maximum of 4 swimmers per lane. Swimmers will be required to space themselves apart at all times to allow for physical distancing.
Rec Swim schedule Sep – Apr 14, 2022.
Recreational swims can be booked and prepaid online one week in advance.
Drop in Swims will resume on Feb. 1, bookable 7 days in advance.