Favourite programs – shorter blocks
We’re relaunching some of our popular programs in convenient 4-week blocks, including visual arts, music, dance, sports and preschool.
Classes start in October; registration is open now!
- Group lessons return at BSOMA (Bluesfest School of Music and Art) with Ukulele, Rock University, and online Pop Piano Basics.
- Some Private music lessons are available (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-627-2762)
Read more specifics about music classes on our BSOMA (Bluesfest School of Music and Art) page
- Our popular online watercolour classes with Beverley Payne continue this fall with two new sessions: Painting the Fall Colours (October) and Seasonal Cards (November).
- Exploring Visual Arts (online): Each week we explore and learn a different material and/or technique by completing a finished artwork! Drawing and painting will be covered in this course.
- Pottery returns to Dovercourt, with in-person classes.
Read more about visual arts programs on our BSOMA (Bluesfest School of Music & Art) here >
Read more about pottery programs here >
- Participants must arrive and leave from their room’s doors
- A washroom is available for each program room
- Participants will answer screening questions upon arrival
- Please wear a mask before & after the class.
- You will be assigned a designated space in the class.
- See more specific info on the linked pages for each class type.