Get ready for a winter full of great programs for all ages!
Registration for classes that start in January has been suspended until the end of lockdown.
Stay healthy, stay safe with programs taught by enthusiastic and caring instructors, and with COVID guidelines in place.
Some of our winter programs will be full-session in length, while others will remain in shorter blocks.
Pottery: Play with clay, and get creative! Enjoy small classes with safe spacing and lots of personal attention from Monica, our pottery instructor. Adult on the Wheel & Handbuilding (16+) and Family Clay – Holiday Edition classes still have a few spots. Read more about pottery programs here >
- Our popular online watercolour classes with Beverley Payne continue.
- Exploring Visual Arts with artist Maya Hum (online): Each week we explore and learn a different material and/or technique by completing a finished artwork! Drawing and painting will be covered in this course.
Read more about visual arts programs on our on our Art, Music and Dance page
- Participants must arrive and leave from their room’s doors
- A washroom is available for each program room
- Participants will answer screening questions upon arrival
- Please wear a mask before & after the class.
- You will be assigned a designated space in the class.
- See more specific info on the linked pages for each class type.