Become an association member of Dovercourt Recreation Association (DRA) and help us with our mission of building a healthy, active and engaged community through recreation!
Membership is free and is open to individuals 19 years of age or over who live in our defined catchment (see map below) and support the mission, values and vision of DRA listed on the reverse.
Our catchment is bordered by:
- the Ottawa River to the north
- Lincoln fields to the west
- Parkdale to the east
- and the Queensway and Carling Avenue to the south.
All members must be approved by our Board of Directors. Membership shall be denied only where the Board receives credible information that the applicant:
- may constitute a threat to participants at DRA or to the good governance or good reputation of the Association; or
- maintains a membership in an organization known to promote hate, racism, violence or other similar issues contrary to the values of DRA, or participates in activities of this nature.
Application for membership in Dovercourt Recreation Association
Please read Dovercourt's mission (pdf) and email the folowing information.
Yes! I am at least 19 years of age, I live in the defined catchment, I support the mission and values of DRA, and I want to work towards a healthy, active and engaged community.
Email John Rapp, Executive Director, email@example.com with your:
- City, Province, postal code
- Home phone
- Cell phone