Winter classes will resume the week of March 1, 2021. Registration begins Feb 22.
Pottery is a fun, messy and social activity. Handling the medium to create your vision is not only challenging, but often therapeutic, relaxing and rewarding when it’s time to bring your creation home. Plus, you’re playing with mud, and who doesn’t love that?
The Pottery Studio at Dovercourt features classes for school-age children, adults and families. From hand-building to wheel-throwing classes and workshops our friendly instructors create a gentle learning environment that just seems to melt stress away and let your creativity out. Students are provided with clay for class as well as glazes and an in-house kiln.
New COVID guidelines
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19, have been advised by Public Health to, have been in close contact with someone with COVID 19 or have tested positive for COVID 19
- Students and staff will be screened when they arrive on site
- We ask that only students enter the building. If parents or guardians need to come in, they will be asked to sign in
- Masks must to be worn at all times while in the building
- Stay at your assigned work station for the duration of the class. Your instructor will help facilitate any workstation rotations.
- Wash or sanitize hands before you enter your lesson room
- Maintain 2m physical distance as much as possible
- Wash or sanitize hands before you go home