We are sorry to hear you wish to cancel your membership/ pass with Dovercourt.
Please let us know how we can make improvements if necessary.
Please allow up to 7 days for your cancellation request to be actioned. As soon as your request has been processed, we will contact you via the details you have provided below.
- Memberships can be cancelled within 10 (ten) days of initial purchase. This is the member’s right to a cool down period.
- Cancellation of membership/pass can only be accepted in writing, preferably using this form. This can be by email, posted or by letter (handed in at Dovercourt Recreation Centre). Cancellation will not be accepted by phone. If posting the form, please ensure the letter is dated and will arrive before the 7 day notice period.
- It is the responsibility of the member to cancel their EFT with their financial institution if applicable. Dovercourt cannot be held responsible for any subsequent payments that are processed due to the failure of the member to do so.
- In the event of death of a member during the term of his/her membership of the Center, the obligation to monthly EFT charges or any remaining annual fee shall cease with effect from the date of the death and any due monies will be returned.
- Annual fitness membership/pass is for a minimum of 12 months; any member wishing to leave within their first 12 months is liable for the complete payment (except in exceptional circumstances).