Why Dovercourt for Winter Sports?
- Trained and HIGH FIVE accredited instructors and coaches
- A destination park including hockey rink, skating puddle and toboggan hill
- Options for all age levels and abilities, including private lessons
“I very much like the time that the instructor takes to chat about the lesson after. Feedback is timely, specific and positive.”
When you think of winter sports, snowboarding and skiing are probably the first that come to mind, but there are many more. Beyond fresh air, fun and adrenalin, winter sports have numerous health benefits. They burn copious calories and can help you build muscle mass, endurance, and balance.
Here at Dovercourt we love a Canadian winter because it provides us with an incredible landscape to continue to be active for life.
Winter Sports – open to children, youth and adults
- Hockey – play on our ODR (outdoor rink) for free, or join our Men's hockey program (Fall registration)
- Skating lessons (Winter session only)
- Tobogganing (available for free on our park's hill)
Search for Winter sport programs